“I think that something that a lot of people, especially the guys with beards and tattoos and I am one of those dudes, the “tactical guys” miss out on is how important just having the gun is. I think that it is really easy to fall into the trap of thinking everyone’s situation is exactly the same as yours, and they’re not.” -John Johnston
This week John and Andy answer call in and online listener questions. One person who got their question answered on air is also going to win a free firearms coating from Blackfire Ordnance Group. It’s up to you, the Podcast listeners to select the winner for this weeks contest. I’ve numbered each question below, in the comments section cast your vote for who you think had the best question. I’ll tally the votes and announce the winner on next Sunday’s live broadcast.
- James – If you could only recommend one pistol instructor?
- Jeremy – Why has the .380 become acceptable as a self-defense cartridge now that Glock has made one available?
- Kurt – Carrying a gun on a bicycle?
- Grey Man – What do you look for in an AR, #1 Mod?
- Bob Partridge – What one item would you add to your EDC mix?
- Byron – Can training just be something that people do for fun?