Negative Outcomes 101, with The Tactical Professor (Podcast – Season 2, Ballistic Radio Episode 101, March 1st, 2015)

“When you’re in your home there are two competing probabilities. The one probability is that it is a member of your family, and the other probability is that it’s an intruder. Well the probability that it is your family member is about 98%, and the probability that it’s an intruder is about 2%.” -Claude Werner

The Tactical Professor, Claude Werner, joins us on the show once again. This time we’re talking about negative outcomes. Claude talks about the different types of things that can cause negative outcomes. He discusses ways to help decrease the chance of having a negative outcome, such as having a flash light and dedicating more time to properly handling your firearm. As well, Claude talks about how practicing to talk with a gun in your hand, and how just asking a simple question such as ‘Who’s there?’ can greatly decrease the likelihood of accidentally shooting a family member.

Leave a Comment!